We all know the ultimate customer experience doesn't happen overnight. It requires team members who are committed to providing exceptional service and hospitality, and who are focused on continuous improvement every day. Renzi Foodservice's Corporate Chef can help you train your new service staff and provide a refresher for seasoned professionals on the fundamentals of restaurant service, so your team can help you increase sales - and keep your guests coming back for more.
Waitstaff training sessions may cover (but are not limited to):
- The principles of good restaurant service and the pillars of hospitality
- The importance of timing and how it impacts the dining experience
- The stages and the key moments that occur throughout the service cycle
- How to provide "invisible" service by anticipating a guest's needs before they ask
- Expectations of service staff, including communication styles, menu knowledge and preparation, and best practices for suggestive selling
- How to impact and improve the overall guest experience
Our Corporate Chef will tailor trainings for your specific establishment based on the key takeaways you want to encourage your staff to implement. Interested in setting up a session for your team? Reach out to your Renzi Sales Consultant for more details.
Waitstaff training with Renzi Foodservice is a valuable resource offered to current and prospective customers. Interested in becoming part of the Renzi family? Click here to get started.