Kimchi Fried Rice
Product ID: 1003666
Pack Size: 5/2 Lb.
Servings/Case: About 20
Serving Size: 1 Cup (227 G)
Kimchi is a growing trend among restaurant diners, and we wanted to find a way to make it easy and approachable for operators to add it to their menus. After researching dishes and landing on our own gold-star recipe, we set out to bring our Chef's Line® Kimchi Fried Rice to life. Excite your customers with a product made in Asia for authenticity! Deliver a bold and complex flavor in a convenient format that cooks in minutes when thawed.
- Made from akitakomachi short grain rice and vegan kimchi with chili paste, garlic and ginger
- Meets the criteria for the US Foods® Unpronounceables List®**
- On-Trend: kimchi fried rice has grown 29% on U.S. menus in the past 4 years, and is expected to grow a further 58% over the next 4 years***
- 45 minutes of labor savings per case: eliminates washing, cutting, cooking, measuring and mixing
* No ingredients of animal origin. Reasonable efforts to avoid cross-contact with animal-based ingredients
** Does not include product marketed and sold by third-party licensees. Processing aids and potential cross-contact during production are not in scope for this program
*** Datassential, 2023
- Sauté/stir-fry: Put the frozen product in the refrigerator until it is completely thawed. Add a drizzle of cooking oil to a large nonstick sauté pan over high heat. Sauté the rice, breaking up clumps, until completely heated through
- Microwave: Put the frozen product in the refrigerator until it is completely thawed. Cut top of bag to allow venting during microwaving. Microwave for 5 to 6 minutes. Allow bag to rest for 2 minutes before consumption. Stir well before serving
- Kimchi Burrito with Asian Style Slaw and Beef Bulgogi
- Kimchi Fried Rice and Salt and Pepper Chicken
- Chicken and Kimchi Rice Waffle Topped with Sriracha Hot Honey
Recommended for: Bar & Grill, Chinese, Asian - Non-Chinese, American Regional - Southwest, Cajun, Etc.