Jump to content
From the Renzi Kitchen
- Renzi #46103 - 8 oz Flat Chips
- Renzi #25088 - 3 slices Swiss cheese
- Renzi #22027 - 4 oz Corned Beef, thinly sliced
- Renzi #62079 - 2 oz sauerkraut
- Renzi #88163 - 1 ea scallion, sliced
- Renzi #56060 - 2 fl oz Thousand Island Dressing
- Heat fryer oil to 350 degrees – fry chips.
- Arrange chips on a baking pan or sheet tray. Top with swiss cheese, corned beef and sauerkraut – place under salamander until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to platter and top with scallions and Thousand Island dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!