Simple Grilled Alaskan Pollock Fillets with Herbs
88383 - 1 oz Fresh Mint, chopped
88464 - 1 oz Fresh Dill, chopped
88599 - 1 oz Fresh Parsley, chopped
88413 - 1 oz Fresh Cilantro, chopped
30174 - 4 fl oz Olive Oil
68259 - Black Pepper, to taste
92274 - Kosher Salt, to taste
40149 - 4 ea Alaskan Pollock Fillets
88052 - 1 ea Lemon, cut into wedges
- In a bowl, mix chopped herbs and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill over medium high heat.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season pollock fillets with salt and pepper.
- Cook fish on grill for about 4- 5 minutes per side.
- To serve, place fish on serving plate and top generously with olive oil herb mixture and lemon wedges.
Recipe sourced from Trident Seafoods