Pittsburgh Steak Salad
Yield 2 Serving
88414 - 1 oz Fresh Basil
75181 - ½ fl oz Worcestershire Sauce
56066 - 16 fl oz Blue Cheese Dressing
88052 - ½ fl oz Lemon Juice
88226 - 16 oz Spring Mix
14041 - 2, 5 oz Sirloin Steaks
88212 - 6 ea Grape Tomatoes
88115 - 4 oz Cucumber, medium dice
34078 - 4 oz Shoestring Fries, crispy
25170 - 2 oz Blue Cheese Crumbles
73133 - 1 oz Croutons
00000 - 6 fl oz Basil Blue Cheese Dressing, divided
- In a food processor, combine basil, Worcestershire, blue cheese dressing and lemon juice. Reserve for later use.
- Place spring mix on serving platter.
- Grill steak to customer's liking and let rest, then slice into strips.
- Place steak on greens and fan out.
- Garnish with cucumber, tomatoes, fries, blue cheese crumbles and croutons.
- Drizzle with 3 fl oz freshly made Basil Blue Cheese Dressing and serve.
Recipe sourced from Ken's Foodservice