The Gobbler Sandwich
#65040 - Mrs. Cubbinson's Stuffing - 1 bag
#65081 - Vanee Chicken Broth - 1 qt.
#10379 - Rotella's Wheatberry Bread - 100 slices
#47037 - Cranberry Sauce, canned, USDA #10 - 1/2 #10 can
#10527 - Jennie-O Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast - 9 lb. 6 oz.
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Add chicken stock to stuffing mixture. Mix gently to moisten.
- Spread stuffing evenly into one 12"x20"x2.5" pan.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° F.
- Lay out bread. Use #40 scoop to portion cranberry sauce on bottom of roll. Spread sauce.
- Place 6 slices of turkey on each sandwich.
- Top turkey with a #20 scoop of stuffing and bread top.
Recipe sourced from Jennie-O