44103 - 1 pack Calamari Rings & Tents
28006 - 3 Egg Whites
91369 - ¾ cup Corn Starch
10819 - 1 cup Flour
92274 - 1.5 tsp Kosher Salt
68259 - 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Heat fryer oil to 370 degrees.
- Mix corn starch, flour, salt and pepper together.
- Lightly whisk egg whites to a froth.
- Dip calamari into egg whites and drain as much egg as possible.
- Dip calamari into flour mixture and brush off excess.
- Deep fry for about 1 minute stirring a few times. Remove from oil and drain.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce: tartar, cocktail, marinara, or sweet chili sauce.
Recipe sourced from PanaPesca