Egg & Quinoa Burrito
#27048 - Papetti's Liquid Eggs - 1/4 cup
#60285 - Father Sam's White/Wheat Blend Tortilla, 10", warmed - 1
#62023 - Furmano's Black Beans - 2 Tbs.
#57061 - Red Gold Salsa - 2 Tbs.
#72167 - Quinoa, cooked - 1/4 cup
#88413 - Renzi Produce Fresh Cilantro - to taste
- Heat griddle or panini press.
- Lay tortilla on flat surface. Spread refried beans in center of tortilla.
- Layer scrambled eggs over beans. Add quinoa.
- Add salsa. Sprinkle on cilantro.
- Tuck sides of tortilla over filling and roll forward to close.
- Place seam side down on hot griddle or panini press. Sear until golden brown and heated through.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe sourced from Explore Beyond Breakfast