Chipotle and Cilantro Egg Salad
28048 - 1 cup Papetti's Diced Hard Cooked Eggs, thawed
25398 - 2/3 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
94150 - 1 tsp chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced seeded
68261 - ¼ tsp cumin
68261 - ground cayenne pepper, to taste
68083 - ground chili powder, to taste
92274 - 1/8 tsp salt
68258 - black pepper, to taste
88413 - 1 ½ tsp fresh cilantro, minced divided
- Placed diced eggs in medium bowl.
- In small bowl, mix yogurt with chipotle peppers, cumin, cayenne, chili powder, salt and pepper. Stir until creamy and smooth.
- Gently fold yogurt mixture into diced eggs.
- Gently stir in half of cilantro.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro.
Recipe sourced from Great Menus Start Here