Beyond Breakfast Sausage Frittata
#11458 - 2 Plant-Based Breakfast Sausage Patty
#89159 - ¼ Sliced Red Onion
#88204 - 1 cup Baby Spinach
#27135 - 8-10 fl oz Plant-Based Liquid Egg Substitute
#46256 - 2 Slices Plant-Based American Cheese
#25496 - 1 fl oz Original Oat Milk (GF)
#92275 - Durkee Kosher Salt (GF), to taste
#68258 - Durkee Ground Black Pepper, to taste
#88138 - Spring Mix Heritage Pillow Pack
#30173 - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
#56113 - Red Wine Vinegar
1. Place a 1.5-cup ovenproof baking dish on a rimmed baking sheet and place in oven; heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a medium skillet, cook Beyond breakfast sausage, from frozen, over medium-high heat until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside and slice in quarters.
3. Reduce heat to medium, sauté onion until tender but slightly crisp, about 2-3 minutes. Add spinach; cook until wilted, about 2 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together plant-based eggs (or eggs and egg whites), half the cheese, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Stir in spinach mixture and Beyond breakfast sausage into egg mixture.
5. Remove heated dish from oven. Immediately pour in egg mixture and top with remaining cheese and freshly cracked black pepper. Bake until frittata is puffed up and golden brown, about 15 minutes.
6. In a medium bowl, toss lettuce with oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Serve frittata immediately with dressed greens.
*Adapted recipe from Beyond Meat