Berry Crunch Turkey Salad
88073 - 2 cups raspberries, divided
92591 - 1 tbsp honey
56104 - 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
92274 - ½ tsp salt
68258 - ¼ tsp ground black pepper
30173 - ¼ cup olive oil
88136 - 10 oz Romaine lettuce
88226 - 10 oz mixed greens
52047 - 12 oz Jennie-O Turkey Breast cooked and shredded
88161 - 2 oz red onion, thinly sliced
25639 - 2 oz fresh mozzarella, shredded
73094 - ½ cup dried cranberries
10779 - 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Place half of the raspberries in a blender. Reserve the remaining raspberries for garnishing the salad.
- Add honey, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper to the blender. Blend until smooth. Slowly drizzle in oil and blend to emulsify.
- In a large bowl, toss romaine, mixed greens, turkey, red onion, mozzarella, cranberries and pine nuts.
- Garnish with remaining raspberries. Serve.
- To serve, place shredded pork in the center of the corn tortillas, top with coleslaw, fold over and hold it closed with a fresh lime wedge.
Recipe sourced from Great Menus Start Here