Peanut Butter Marshmallow Dreams
- Renzi #51447 - 2 ea David's Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, thawed
- Renzi #92367 - 4 oz Marshmallow Topping
- Renzi #92547 - 1 Peanut Butter
- Renzi #92544 - 1 oz Nutella
- Renzi #92205 - Powdered Sugar, to garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray the bottom of a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Cut each cookie into 3 pieces and press on to bottom of baking pan to create a small cup.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- Remove from oven let cool on the muffin pan.
- Heat peanut butter and Nutella in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Fill cookie cups with marshmallow filling and drizzle with warm peanut butter and Nutella.
- Garnish with powdered sugar.
For more recipe ideas from the Renzi Kitchen, reach out to your sales consultant!