Corporate Chef Mary Donovan - An Extension of Your Culinary Team
At Renzi Foodservice, we understand that there are many different ingredients that impact the success of your independent restaurant or nutritional services program - and it all starts in the kitchen. We believe that good food is a catalyst for great customer experiences. And great customer experiences? They are the key to a successful business.
That's why we partner with you to explore the latest culinary trends, to test new recipe ideas and to help you continually improve your kitchen efficiencies and profitability. Our goal is to help you keep your operation running smoothly and and to keep your guests coming back for more. To achieve this, our talented corporate chef, Mary Donovan, works hand-in-hand with you to bring innovative ideas to the table and acts as an extension of your culinary team.
Chef Mary Donovan has more than 15 years of experience in the culinary industry, and has previously worked in a variety of roles including as executive chef and sous chef. More about Chef Donovan:
- Trained at the Culinary Institute of America, where she earned her degree in culinary arts and chef training
- Gained valuable experience in both back-of-house and front-of-house management and takes a comprehensive, consultative approach to help our customers grow their businesses
- Certified instructor and proctor of ServSafe, helping to train operators on best practices in implementing food safety solutions and creating a culture of food safety
- Member of the American Culinary Federation
As a Renzi Foodservice customer, here are just a few of the culinary-inspired, value-added services you have access to:
- Recipe Inspiration
From seasonal menu changes to cross-product utilization, our team can provide unique ideas to help increase item sales and create new favorite dishes your guests will love.
- Menu Engineering and Design
Whether you're looking for a new design concept from scratch – or simply swapping out dishes and making price changes – the Renzi team can help create an on-trend menu that showcases what makes you unique.
- Food Cost/Profitability Analysis
We can help you evaluate top menu selling items, provide food cost analysis and make recommendations for improvement.
- Renzi Test Kitchen
Try out new recipe ideas and learn what works for you – and what doesn't – before you put it on your menu.
- ServSafe & Waitstaff Training
Chef Mary Donovan hosts ServSafe Food Safety Courses to help prepare you to meet the new state-mandated training requirements and to empower your employees with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare and serve food safely. She also develops customized Waitstaff Training Programs to help provide your team with the training they need to create the ultimate guest experience!