Monday, May 8, 2017
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure increased profitability for the company through continuously growing sales, cases, and GP$ in a designated territory
- Maintaining relationships with current customers and penetrating further growth within those accounts
- Continuously building new customers in the market
- Set, track and analyze departmental goals and objectives. Create action plans for targeted items needed to secure growth and present individual performance to Program Sales Manager
- Responsible for up-to-date knowledge of marketing tools and website resources that help support the overall business
- Participation in promotional opportunities, sales contests, marketing and merchandising initiatives and all required sales meetings & trainings.
- Maintain and coordinate communication and teamwork with all other company departments, specifically Inside Sales, Purchasing and Operations Departments, in order to ensure overall success of the company's strategies related to program business
- In depth knowledge of pricing logistics and product knowledge
- Continually gathers information on local competition and prevalent industry and business climate within the region; communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Ensures that all required paperwork and forms are complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Responsible for the communication and collection of payments by customers
- Stay abreast of industry knowledge, technology and communication tools
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description at any time