Holiday Cravings: A Season of Comfort & Connection
More than ever, people are craving a sense of normalcy. We are seeking comfort and connection. We are cherishing traditions and those we share them with. This holiday season, restaurants have an opportunity to bring these concepts to life for our community to enjoy.
Many are seeking out ways to help support local businesses in their communities during these challenging times, and it's important to make sure your establishment is top-of-mind. Whether your guests choose to dine in for a nice meal with family and friends – or choose to order takeout family-style meals to enjoy from the comfort of their homes – you can be the catalyst for creating the holiday experiences they will cherish.
This guide features ideas to help you deliver what your guests will be craving this holiday season, including meals that provide the taste of comfort and tips to help create a feeling of connection.
In this guide you will find:
- Family-style holiday meals and take-and-bake dinners - quick and easy meal options that the whole family will love!
- Ways to incorporate seasonal harvest flavors in your menu - highlighting local New York State produce
- Delicious holiday desserts and a brunch casserole sure to satisfy on Christmas morning
- Snacks and app ideas for your customers to ring in the New Year at home in style - cheers to 2021!
- Tips and tricks for making the most of the season – including ways to drive foot traffic despite a changed holiday shopping season