View industry articles to help you navigate during these challenging times, including information on economic relief and business assistance programs and restaurant marketing and communications strategies.
Looking for articles related to reopening planning, cleaning and sanitation, and takeout and delivery tips? Visit our Restaurant: Revival webpage here to access that info, plus tons of other resources.
Economic Relief & Business Assistance
- New York launched an $800 million small business recovery grant program (Nation's Restaurant News)
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund grant minimums could be $1,000 and aid might extend to 2023 (Nation's Restaurant News)
- Here's where operators will be able to apply for Restaurant Revitalization Fund grants (Restaurant Hospitality)
- Bipartisan $120 billion RESTAURANTS Act to provide long-term relief for restaurants is reintroduced (Nation's Restaurant News)
- The Senate overwhelmingly passed restaurant relief budget resolution amendment (Nation's Restaurant News)
- President-elect Joe Biden unveils $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief plan (Nation's Restaurant News)
- 8 key things restaurant operators should know about the new COVID-19 relief bill (Nation's Restaurant News)
- Congress passes $900 billion COVID-19 relief package, including $284 billion in PPP loans (Nation's Restaurant News)
- New COVID-19 Relief Bill Promises More PPP for Restaurants (QSR Magazine)
- What's in the $900 Billion Stimulus for Restaurants? (QSR Magazine)
- What the Federal Relief Bill Delivers to Restaurants (Restaurant Business Online)
- 6 Ways Restaurants Can Drum Up Funds During the Coronavirus Pandemic (QSR Magazine)
- Here's what your restaurant business insurance may (or may not) cover during the coronavirus pandemic (Nation's Restaurant News)
- Restaurant Rescue Action Items for COVID-19 (QSR Magazine)
Marketing & Communications
- One Key Strategy for Restaurant Owners for Life After Coronavirus (QSR Magazine)
- Coronavirus Crisis Communications for Restaurants: A Checklist (QSR Magazine)
- How restaurants are stepping up to help their communities during the coronavirus pandemic, from providing toilet paper to meal kits (Nation's Restaurant News)
For the most up-to-date information regarding Renzi Foodservice business operations, as well as helpful resources and tips to help your business navigate the coronavirus pandemic, visit our main COVID-19 homepage here.