Check out resources from government agencies and industry associations focused on 1) economic assistance and business relief, 2) food safety tips and facts, and 3) official information from the CDC, WHO, NYS DOH and the White House.
Economic Assistance & Business Relief
- New York State COVID-19 Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program (Empire State Development)
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund - Program Details and Steps to Prepare (Small Business Administration)
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund Basics - Program Guide and Sample Application (International Foodservice Distributors Association)
- Restaurant Revitalization Grants - FAQ (National Restaurant Association)
- WEBINAR: Tax Time for Restaurants – Maximize New Laws to Improve Your Bottom Line (National Restaurant Association)
- WEBINAR: The $900B Relief Bill: A New Round of PPP, Loan Forgiveness and Other Key Provisions Impacting Restaurant Businesses (RestaurantOwner.com)
- WEBINAR: Surviving COVID-19: Emergency Funding Via the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and What It Could Mean for Your Business (RestaurantOwner.com)
- Small Business Owner's Guide to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
Industry Association & Food Safety
- Restaurants Act - The Restaurant Industry's Grassroots Resource Center (initiative of the National Restaurant Association)
For the most up-to-date information regarding Renzi Foodservice business operations, as well as helpful resources and tips to help your business navigate the coronavirus pandemic, visit our main COVID-19 homepage here.