Check out resources from government agencies and industry associations focused on 1) economic assistance and business relief, 2) food safety tips and facts, and 3) official information from the CDC, WHO, NYS DOH and the White House.
Economic Assistance & Business Relief
- WEBINAR: Paycheck Protection Program: A Lifeline for Independent Restaurant Owners (RestaurantOwner.com)
- WEBINAR: Surviving COVID-19: Emergency Funding Via the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and What It Could Mean for Your Business (RestaurantOwner.com)
- Small Business Owner's Guide to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- North Country Alliance – COVID-19 Business Relief Program
- Save Small Business Fund - Grant Funding from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Industry Association & Food Safety
- National Restaurant Association – Coronavirus Information & Resources
For the most up-to-date information regarding Renzi Foodservice business operations, as well as helpful resources and tips to help your business navigate the coronavirus pandemic, visit our main COVID-19 homepage here.