The Renzi Market
Renzi is now proudly Delivering the Difference directly to our community members with curbside pickup at our facility or residential home delivery! In an effort to best serve our community, especially with the COVID-19 pandemic, the online Renzi Market provides a new option for local families to find necessary food and supplies.
In addition to the convenience of online shopping and delivery, key benefits of the Renzi Market include:
- Access to hundreds of restaurant-quality products from trusted partners, including exclusive foodservice items and national retail brands
- Confidence that food is being handled and delivered by specialized foodservice distribution staff with refrigerated, temperature-controlled vehicles, adhering to the highest safety and sanitation protocols
- Opportunity to support the local community by sourcing grocery essentials and specialty items from a local, family-owned company, including products from local farms and manufacturers
We carry all the items you need – including meat and seafood, dairy, produce, bread and baked goods, pantry items, paper products, and more! Enjoy the convenience of shopping online and we will take care of the rest – providing you with quality goods right from our family to yours.
Please read below for important details on ordering for curbside pickup or home delivery before placing your order.
Please note that all Renzi Market prices are subject to change without notice and all items are while supplies last. All curbside pickup and home delivery sales are final.
Renzi Market Pickup Hours
- Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sunday: CLOSED
Curbside Pickup Details
- The order cutoff for pickup orders is at 3 p.m. for pick up the next business day. For orders placed after 3 p.m., your earliest pick up option will be the following business day.
- The minimum order for curbside pickup is $50. All pickup orders will incur a $3.99 service fee.
- Once you submit your order, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for pick up and a full order summary.
- When you arrive at our facility to pick up your order (901 Rail Drive, Watertown), please park in the spots designated for Renzi Market Pickup Parking.
- Please remain in your vehicle and call the number indicated on the signage for Renzi Market pickups – 315-955-7373 – to let our staff know you have arrived and which spot you are in. Be sure your trunk or hatchback is clear and ready to be loaded, and stay in your vehicle.
- A member of our team will bring your order out to you. Once the Renzi employee has left, please check your order and call us immediately at 315-955-7373 if there are any questions.
- All sales are final.
Renzi Market Delivery Days
- Delivery day will vary depending on location.
Home Delivery Details
- Contactless home delivery is available to residential home addresses throughout all of Jefferson County! We are unfortunately not able to deliver to multi-unit apartment buildings at this time.
- The order cutoff for delivery orders is at 3 p.m. for delivery the next business day. For orders placed after 3 p.m., your earliest delivery option will be the following business day.
- The minimum order for home delivery is $100. All delivery orders will incur a $3.99 service fee.
- NEW! We are now offering free delivery through Labor Day (September 7, 2020). During this time, our usual $9.99 delivery fee will be waived!
- Once you submit your order, you will receive a confirmation email with your full order summary. In addition, you will receive an email and text notification the day before your scheduled delivery to confirm your delivery timeframe.
- You will also receive a text notification when our dedicated Renzi driver is on the way to deliver your order.
- Customer must be home to receive the delivery. There is no signature required.
- All sales are final.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Please send us an email at email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, phone number and any specific details regarding your order. You can also give us a call at 315-955-7311 to speak with our dedicated Renzi Market team.
All orders must be paid in advance via PayPal either with a credit/debit card or with a PayPal account. You will be prompted to check out and pay online before your order is submitted. All sales are final.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, phone number and any specific details so we can help troubleshoot. You can also call our dedicated Renzi Market team at 315-955-7311.
To help safeguard team members and the public, Renzi employees will be practicing recommended social distancing and safety protocols during any Renzi Market curbside pickups or home deliveries, as required by government and healthcare agencies. The Renzi Foodservice warehouse is regularly audited by a third-party agency and has continually received superior ratings for food safety, sanitation, operations methods and HACCP best practices.
If you are a Renzi Business customer looking to place an order for your business, please place your order through your existing business account on Renzi Connect or through your Sales Consultant. If you are looking to place a personal order on Renzi Market, you will need to create a separate Renzi Market account to do so. Your Renzi Business Customer ID number or log in will not be recognized on the Renzi Market website.
No. The Renzi Market is offering curbside pickup and home delivery only and is not a retail store that is open to the public.