Already have a Renzi Connect login? Click here to start your order!
Renzi Connect: Desktop Site
Gain the convenience of online ordering and all the detailed account information you need to keep your business running smoothly - right at your fingertips!
- Your One-Stop Shop: One easy dashboard to centralize orders and account information and browse all products!
- Reporting: View reports by category, class, brand or vendor and determine item usage over time, as well as average case price
- Custom Order Guides: Your Renzi Sales Consultant will help you set up custom guides for all the items you typically purchase so you can complete orders more efficiently, while easily adding or removing items
- Inventory Worksheets: Print worksheets from your custom guides to help make inventory management easier for you and your staff
- Account Information: Review statements, invoices and credits and access full order history
- Guided Search: Search items by category, class or brand
- Product Information: Includes photos of items, pack sizes, descriptions and nutritional specs
- Compatibility with All Desktop Browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge
Renzi Connect: Mobile App - NEW!
Our Renzi Connect mobile app offers a variety of features that will save you valuable time, including:
- Easily order your food on-the-go! Need to quickly add cases to your order? You're only a few clicks away with the Renzi Connect mobile app!
- Browse products from your order history, custom guides and our full inventory! Review detailed product information and easily find new items to try with guided search.
- Access all your account information in one spot! View invoices, credits and more to manage your account information at your convenience.
The app is integrated with the Renzi Connect desktop experience – so you can pick up right where you left off from any device.
Download the app today - available for both Apple and Android devices!
Ready to Get Started? It's as Easy as 1, 2, 3...
- For the Renzi Connect app, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search "Renzi Connect" to download. For the Renzi Connect desktop experience, visit Connect.RenziFoodservice.com. (Note: for future visits, this is also accessible from the homepage of RenziFoodservice.com at the top right of the page.)
- Log in with your username and password. If you have an existing Renzi Connect desktop account, your password will be the same on the Renzi Connect mobile app. If you do not have a current Renzi Connect account, please contact us to set up mobile app access. If you are a new customer, your temporary log in should be provided to you by your Renzi Sales Consultant. Please reach out to your Sales Consultant or dedicated Inside Sales Support Specialist for assistance if you have any questions!
- Start shopping!
Mobile App: FAQs
If you have an existing Renzi Connect desktop account, your password will be the same on the Renzi Connect mobile app.
If you do not have a current Renzi Connect account, please contact your Inside Sales Support Specialist to set up mobile app access.
If you are a new customer, your temporary log in should be provided to you by your Renzi Sales Consultant.
Still having issues logging in? Please reach out to your dedicated Inside Sales Support Specialist if you need assistance with your online ordering account.
Yes! In order for your account information to sync from mobile to desktop, please ensure you SAVE your order. You also need to ensure you are not using "offline mode," as the order will not sync until you are back online.
For ease of use, it is recommended to edit custom guides and run reports through the Renzi Connect desktop site, rather than the mobile app.
For items that are typically stocked but are showing as "Out of Stock" – users should open the item detail screen to see if that item is being received to the Renzi warehouse ahead of the order delivery. Don't forget! You can contact your dedicated Inside Sales Support Specialist to assist with item availability questions.
Ensure you are scanning the UPC on the case and not the individual unit. The mobile app scanner searches for Case UPC only.
When using the product search bar, be sure you do not have any filters applied. If any filters are applied to the search, the search will not populate all items within Renzi warehouse inventory. Please clear your search and try again.
App performance will be impacted by your WiFi connection/service and your device functionality. Make sure you are in a location with a stable Internet connection for best results.