You must register for the Food Show prior to reserving your hotel accommodations. Reservations will not be valid unless you are registered for the Food Show.
During your visit to the Renzi Food Show, enjoy all the scenic views and activities that Lake Placid has to offer as a top tourist destination! Hotel accommodations are available at the following Lake Placid venues:
- Crowne Plaza - 101 Olympic Drive
- High Peaks Resort - 2384 Saranac Ave
- Hampton Inn & Suites - 801 Mirror Lake Drive
- Best Western Adirondack Inn - 2625 Main St
- Golden Arrow - 2559 Main Street (FULLY BOOKED / ROOMS NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Please click here to book your hotel reservations online quickly and easily! This online link is the recommended booking option.
BOOKING DEADLINE: Monday, April 13 at 5 p.m. The Renzi Food Show room block will be released at this time.
If you prefer to book over the phone, please call 877-978-2957 to coordinate through a dedicated accommodations representative with the Lake Placid Visitors Bureau and indicate you are booking as part of the Renzi Food Show. Do not call the hotel properties directly. NOTE:
- This phone line is only staffed Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- If you call after hours, please leave a detailed voicemail (include the group name, date and call back information). Your call will be returned within 48 hours.
- Reservations made over the weekend are strongly encouraged to use the online reservations form. Weekend call-backs cannot be guaranteed until the following week.
*Renzi Foodservice is not responsible for making, confirming or changing any hotel arrangements. Customers must book their hotel accommodations through the Lake Placid Visitors Bureau.
- Your Renzi customer number and a valid credit card are required to hold reservations. If you do not know your customer ID, please contact your Renzi Sales Consultant.
- If you are a prospective customer and do not have a Renzi customer ID, please indicate "prospect" in that field on the online form.
- One complimentary hotel room per customer account is permitted.
- A complimentary room stay is available on Tuesday, April 28 for all customers who are attending the Food Show.
- A complimentary room stay on Monday, April 27 is also available for customers who live 60+ miles from Lake Placid only.
- CANCELLATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, April 22 at 5 p.m. If you need to cancel your reservation for any reason prior to the April 13 booking deadline, please do so by emailing email@example.com. If you need to cancel after the April 13 booking deadline, please do so by calling the hotel property directly.
- If you cancel your reservation outside of the cancellation window, your credit card will be charged. You will also be charged for no shows.
NEW! Shuttle Service:
- We will be offering a complimentary shuttle service on Tuesday, April 28 to and from the Olympic Center for any guests staying at the Hampton Inn, High Peaks or Crowne Plaza.
- The shuttles will run in a continuous 15-minute loop starting at 8:45 a.m. and ending at 7:15 p.m. after the cocktail reception.